This competency refers to the ability to achieve outcomes through quality and timeliness of work commitments. The scope includes demonstrating a sense of urgency and showing initiative in delivering the required business results.
Level 1 - Awareness
• Identify work performance and quality expectations.
• Identify the importance and urgency of assigned work tasks.
• Recognise the need to measure work and deliverables.
Level 2 - Knowledge
• Clarify priorities, roles and responsibilities before undertaking work assignments.
• Prioritise own work in accordance with urgency and importance of the deliverables.
• Identify key performance indicator for assigned tasks.
Level 3 - Skill
• Plan and schedule own work to meet performance and quality expectations.
• Follow through on work to ensure achievement of results.
• Monitor and track performance and achievements consistently.
Level 4 - Mastery
• Establish clear performance and quality expectations for work assigned to others.
• Organise resources for work execution based on urgency and importance.
• Guide staff to achieve tasks, goals, and performance standards.
Level 5 - Expert
• Drive business performance towards achieving organisational objectives.
• Review and recommend alternative working arrangements to address performance issues.
• Cultivate a culture of achieving goals to pursue organisational excellence.