This competency refers to the ability to respond and adapt to various situations and requirements. The scope includes responding positively to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities.
Level 1 - Awareness
• Acknowledge changes that happen in the work environment.
• Recognise that change happens and keep an open mind to new initiatives.
• Recognise the needs to adapt to changes during times of uncertainty.
Level 2 - Knowledge
• Seek new information, skills and approaches in order to adapt to changing needs.
• Recognise future needs or changes within the work environment.
• Reflect on current environment and how the change will be received.
Level 3 - Skill
• Apply new knowledge, skills and approaches in order to adapt to changing needs.
• Implement critical changes in current practices to meet future organisational goals.
• Find alternatives to move forward amidst continuous change and ambiguity.
Level 4 - Mastery
• Anticipate changes, adjust to changing needs and be open to new ideas.
• Coach and guide others to deal with ongoing demands of change.
• Review decisions made in the past when more information and facts are made available.
Level 5 - Expert
• Formulate strategy to incorporate new practices into existing framework.
• Review work plans, priorities and actions to deal with unpredictable situations.
• Encourage others to find solutions and achieve goals in the face of changing circumstances.